1.How to Enter: entry to the Xero Customer Survey promotion (Promotion) run by Lonergan Research (Promoter) is open to all Xero (Promoter) customers aged 18 years and over completing the Xero Survey and is subject to these Terms and Conditions (T+Cs). To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Xero Customer Survey, agree to participating in the draw, and provide their contact details. All entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw. For the purposes of the Promotion, an “Eligible Entrant” will be the SMB or Partner who owns the Xero billing account, and excludes any subscriber trialling an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard or Premium plan.
2. Acceptance of T+Cs: These T+Cs, together with all other information and instructions provided prior to entering the Promotion, form part of the rules of entering the Promotion and participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these T+Cs. The Promoters may extend, cancel or amend this Promotion and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion
3. Eligible Entrants: Promoter employees and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
4. Duration of Promotion: The Promotion will be valid from 24 November 2021 to 12 December 2021 (inclusive) at 11.59pm (the Promotional Period).
5. Selection of Winner: All entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw. Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from the draw as prize winners following the conclusion of the applicable Promotional Period.
6. Prize Value: Each prize winner will receive one (1) of five (5) $150 gift-cards. The total prize value is $750 (Australian dollars). The prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
7. Delivery of Prizes to Winner(s): Lonergan Research will arrange for the prize to be delivered to the winner to an address specified by the winner, including via email in the case of any digital e-gift cards.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days from the date of the draw.
9. Redraw: Prizes not claimed by the winners within three weeks of the email notification will be forfeited and be redrawn four (4) weeks from the date of the draw.
10. Validity of Entries: The Promoters reserve the right at any time to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these T+Cs or who tampers with the entry process.
12. Promoter’s Liability: Nothing in these T+Cs limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including the Promoter’s officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage including loss of opportunity; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; (d) any variation in prize value to that state in these T+Cs; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) participation in the Promotion, use of any prize or attendance at the Promoters; (g) if any prize event is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; and/or (h) redemption of the prize including attendance at a prize event.
13. Promoters: The Promoters are: (a) Xero Australia Pty Limited ABN 89 124 215 247 trading as ‘Xero’. Address: 1/6 Elizabeth Street, Hawthorn, Melbourne VIC 3122; and operating on behalf of Xero (b) Lonergan Research Pty Limited ABN 34 136 789 401 trading as ‘Lonergan. Address: level 2/263 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed only to Lonergan via firstname.lastname@example.org and not to Facebook or Twitter or any other platform through which the Promotion may be promoted.